CME/CPD credit (European external CME credits) for 7th Congress of European Microbiologists (FEMS 2017 Congress) will be available at a fee of €20.00 for registered participants following the medical event.
Please click here to purchase your CME credits by Agust 13, 2017.
Following the medical event you will be contacted by email and the CME/CPD certificate will be available after completing the online evaluation and credit claiming procedure.
COMMITMENT TO THE HIGHEST STANDARDS IN CME/CPD
Kenes is committed to being a valuable and knowledgeable partner in the design and delivery of educationally strong, independent, transparent, and effective CME/CPD programs. Kenes is a proud member of the Good CME Practice Group (gCMEp), a member organization contributing to improving health outcomes by:
- Championing best practice in CME/CPD
- Maintaining and improving standards
- Mentoring and educating
- Working in collaboration with critical stakeholders
Membership in the Good CME Practice Group illustrates the Kenes commitment to high standards and knowledgeable partnership with its clients in the design and delivery of educationally strong, independent, transparent, effective and financially viable medical events.
After participating in this educational activity, participants should be able to:
- Address individual needs in compliance with their Continuous Professional Development (CPD) plan.
- Describe triangulating host-pathogen interaction in microbial infections.
- Discuss how current developments in other fields of microbiology have an impact on medical microbiology and the management of infections.
- Interpret resent research on antimicrobial resistance and environment.
- Describe latest developments in microbiome and epithelial regenerations.
- Enhance interdisciplinary dialogue between the microbiological sub-specialties as a means of further developing individual expertise.
FEMS 2017 is a multidisciplinary event targeting scientists of all microbiological specialties including medical microbiologists, infectious diseases physicians and any medical practitioner active in the field of study and management of infection. Because of the diverse, clinically focused educational offering, participants are able to tailor the curriculum to meet the needs of international clinicians of all levels of experience.
ACCREDITATION STATEMENT AND CREDIT DESIGNATION
European Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (UEMS/EACCME)
The 7th Congress of European Microbiologists is accredited by the European Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (EACCME) to provide the following CME activity for medical specialists. The EACCME is an institution of the European Union of Medical Specialists (UEMS): www.uems.net
The 7th Congress of European Microbiologists is designated for a maximum of, or up to, 26 European external CME credits. Each medical specialist should claim only those hours of credit that he/she actually spent in the educational activity.
American Medical Association (AMA)
Through an agreement between the European Union of Medical Specialists and the American Medical Association, physicians may convert EACCME credits to an equivalent number of AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Information on the process to convert EACCME credit to AMA credit can be found at www.ama-assn.org/go/internationalcme
Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada
Live educational activities, occurring outside of Canada, recognized by the UEMS-EACCME for ECMEC credits are deemed to be Accredited Group Learning Activities (Section 1) as defined by the Maintenance of Certification Program of The Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada. For more information, visit: www.royalcollege.ca
Each participant should claim only those hours of credit that he/she actually spent in the educational activity.
|Sunday, July 9, 2017||2|
|Monday, July 10, 2017||7|
|Tuesday, July 11, 2017||7|
|Wednesday, July 12, 2017||7|
|Thursday, July 13, 2017||3|
To Receive Your CME/CPD Certificate
Your CME/CPD certificate will be delivered electronically after completing the educational evaluation and credit claiming procedure. The process will take 5 minutes. We thank you for your feedback as it is an important part of the CME/CPD accreditation process and helps improve future educational offerings.
Before August 13, 2017:
- Visit the following link
- Complete the anonymous online evaluation
- You will then receive an email with the credit claim system
- Indicate the number of hours you attended
- Your CME/CPD certificate will be available for download and also emailed to the address provided
- Retain the certificate for your personal records
Disclosure and Resolution of Personal Conflicts of Interest
In accordance with CME/CPD accreditation criteria and standards for commercial support to ensure balance, independence, objectivity, and scientific rigor, those in control of the educational content must disclose potential or actual conflicts of interest. Disclosure information is evaluated and conflicts of interest resolved. Disclosure is made to participants prior to the activity. Participants will be asked on the evaluation to assess the objectivity and independence of the event.
- Disclosure information will be available here at least one week prior to the event.
INDUSTRY SUPPORT DISCLOSURE
This event is supported, in part, by funding from industry. All support is managed in strict accordance with CME/CPD accreditation criteria and standards for commercial support. Appropriate acknowledgement of all supporting organisations is made in the programme guide, on the event website, and with signage during the event.
- View a list of all industry supporters here.
- View detailed programmes for all Industry Sessions here.